There is a new biography of Gandhi that portrays him as homosexual. The truth is that I have never had any thought about this issue.
Nonetheless, some times what may seem one way maybe is the other way round!
Imagine two gay friends that use to walk through their city quite often together. And imagine that they have never had any sexual affair. Then imagine a friend of them. Imagine that this friend see them very selcom but each time he meets them by chance, he ALWAYS finds them together! He does not mean one or the other. He always finds them togehter.
Then this man may suspect that these two man in fact are a couple because he always meets them together! They are always together.
But in fact they are not a couple! THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS, AND just by chance, they happened to be together when the other sees them!
So, when I hear that Gandhi was homosexual I do not believe it but neiter do I find it impossible. I jst do not know. And luckily for me a give a damm about his sexuality. It is not any of my worries.
Fortunately the Hindu religion believers are much more peaceful than other believers so that the fact that Ghandi is portrayed as a homosexual man won’t bring threats and chaos and killings as it happens with other believers.
LOVE TO INDIA, LOVE TO THE BIGGEST DEMOCRACY ON EARTH! LOVE TO ITS PEACEFUL PEOPLE!
- Was Gandhi Gay? (bilerico.com)
- Gandhi in a New Light. (charioteers.org)
- Gandhi ‘left his wife to live with a male lover’. (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- Gandhi had Jewish architect lover, claims biographer (thejc.com)
- Mahatma Gandhi Reportedly Depicted As Bisexual, Racist In New Biography (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gandhi, Bi-sexual? Versatile? (redbeardedoctopus.wordpress.com)
- Gandhi ‘left his wife to live with a male lover’ new book claims (dailymail.co.uk)
- Was Mohandas Gandhi In Love With His Bodybuiler Friend? (towleroad.com)