JOHN SNOW PUB PROTEST
Maybe I got wrong but I think that I have read that the gay couple just had a date in the John Snow Pub. Does this mean that this was the first time that they were together? I just say that because if you just meet somebody for the first time and then you begin to kiss each other, with passion maybe, it seems to me a bit weird. Love at first sight?
Anyway, I am sure that if a man and a woman begin to kiss each other on a first date maybe the landlord even gets them free drinks.
Well, I am just goint to watch chapter six of GAYXAMPLE … I think that in this chapter the action takes place in Sauna Galilea.
By the way, have you seen AIR NEW ZEALAND ad? There is also a kiss there … but nothing wrong happens!:
- ‘Gay kiss-in’ pub shuts its doors (bbc.co.uk)
- London Pub Locks its Doors to Shut Out Gay Kiss-In (towleroad.com)
- Gay Couple Reportedly Thrown Out Of Pub For ‘Obscene’ Kiss (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gay couple ‘kicked out of London pub for kissing’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Hundreds attend kiss-in outside John Snow pub after venue closes its doors (guardian.co.uk)
- Outrage in London as Gay Couple are Ejected from Pub for Kiss: Supporters Plan Massive Kiss-In Tonight (towleroad.com)
- Mass ‘Kiss-In’ To Be Held At London Pub Tonight (lezgetreal.com)
- Witty and Powerful Way of Objecting to Prejudice”; A Kiss-in (redbeardedoctopus.wordpress.com)
- Hundreds Attend London Kiss-in ! (therainbowpost.com)
- Pub-kiss pair ‘should have left’ (bbc.co.uk)