I just have read that a lot of passwords and visas have been compromised in a hacking attack into the PlayStation accounts.
This makes me wonder that maybe in the future we will need to change passwords almost each day and that we will have credit cards with a different number each week or something. I cannot imagine another way to avoid all the problems that stolen stolen information can bring to the victims.
- Sony PSN Hack, What You Need To Know Right Now (ghacks.net)
- Playstation Network hacked, user information stolen, what do you need to do? (theinformativereport.com)
- Sony: hacker has stolen PSN user account data (geek.com)
- Playstation Network hacked and user information stolen, here’s what you have to do (thenextweb.com)
- Millions of card details at risk after PlayStation security lapse (independent.co.uk)
- PlayStation Network hacked: Personal information of up to 70 million people stolen (nakedsecurity.sophos.com)
- Sony Admits Private PSN Info Has Been Stolen – All Of It (escapistmagazine.com)
- Sony Finally Comes Clean on PSN and Qriocity Intrusion, Admits That Almost All User Information Was Stolen (techie-buzz.com)
- PlayStation Network Hacked – How to Protect Your Personal Security (lockergnome.com)
- Playstation Network Hack – Personal Data Stolen (gansec.com)