QATAR SENDS BACK TO LIBYA EMAN AL-OBEIDI
Some months ago, in a hotel in Tripoli, a woman said that she had been raped by Gaddafi’s soldiers. This woman is called EMAN AL-OBEIDI and she was able to flee Libya. She went to Tunisia and then to Qatar. But now in Qatar they have sent her back to Libya! To the rebel stronghold of Benghazi. Against her wish.
I wonder what Josep Guardila and Sandro Rosell think about all this. They spoke marvels about Qatar. Guardiola even suported the bid of Qatar 2022. Thanks to Guardiola and Rosell now Barça wears Qatar Foundation logo in the front of the new tshirt.
- Libyan Dissident Says She Was Beaten in Qatar During Forced Deportation (thelede.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Eman al-Obeidi Returned to Libya (caledoniyya.com)
- Sources: Qatar sends al-Obeidy back to Libya (cnn.com)
- Qatar deports Libya ‘rape victim’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Alleged rape victim deported to Libya (edition.cnn.com)
- Witness: Alleged Libyan rape victim appears bruised after deportation (cnn.com)
- Alleged Libyan rape victim deported from Qatar back to Libya (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Witness: Alleged Libyan rape victim appears bruised after deportation – CNN International (news.google.com)
- Libyan woman claiming rape by Gadhafi troops sent back to Libya (theglobeandmail.com)
- Libyan woman claiming rape deported from Qatar (cbsnews.com)