Mentre Pep Guardiola i Sandro Rosell parlen meravelles de Qatar el COI ha criticat l’Arabia Saudita, Brunei i Qatar per no haver enviat dones encara a unes olimpiades.
- Form consortiums now for Qatar metro constuction urges Qatar Railways (nce.co.uk)
- Qatar denies split talks (canada.com)
I do not what the tv channels have said in countries where homosexuality is forbidden but it was obvious in the wedding the presence of Elton John and his husband. We were able to see them a lot of times in Westminster Abbey. In fact they were placed in a very privileged place.
As a gay and also as a fan of Elton John I was very happy to see him and his husband on tv as I knew that milions of people around the world would see both too.
Hi ha un article a THE GUARDIAN que diu que per Setmana Santa farà millor temps a Londres que a Barcelona. Vuit graus més a Londres que a Barcelona.
A veure si almenys tenim sort i per Sant Jordi no plou.
- Give Your Sweetie a Rose on Saint Jordi’s Day in Barcelona Spain (vinoconvistablog.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Rentals in Barcelona, Spain’s Second Largest City (holidaystospain.wordpress.com)
- Getting from Rome to Barcelona (and vice versa) (italylogue.com)
I just have read a post at http://zefrog.blogspot.com/2011/04/musings-on-john-snow-pub-events.html that brings to me awareness of a series of possible facts that seem to be to be quite dark. I recommed this post. We will have to wait to see if things can be so dark as it could seem.
By the way, have you visited www.johnsnowpub.co.uk ?
- John Snow Pub- Kiss and Tell (sparklincyanide.wordpress.com)
- A kiss is just a kiss – unless it’s in this London pub – Sydney Morning Herald (news.google.com)
- Gay ‘kiss-in’ protest outside pub (mirror.co.uk)
- John Snow pub kiss-in protest after gay couple ‘thrown out for snogging’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- Jonathan Williams and James Bull: Gay couple ‘thrown out of pub for snogging’ (dailymail.co.uk)
Maybe I got wrong but I think that I have read that the gay couple just had a date in the John Snow Pub. Does this mean that this was the first time that they were together? I just say that because if you just meet somebody for the first time and then you begin to kiss each other, with passion maybe, it seems to me a bit weird. Love at first sight?
Anyway, I am sure that if a man and a woman begin to kiss each other on a first date maybe the landlord even gets them free drinks.
Well, I am just goint to watch chapter six of GAYXAMPLE … I think that in this chapter the action takes place in Sauna Galilea.
By the way, have you seen AIR NEW ZEALAND ad? There is also a kiss there … but nothing wrong happens!:
- ‘Gay kiss-in’ pub shuts its doors (bbc.co.uk)
- London Pub Locks its Doors to Shut Out Gay Kiss-In (towleroad.com)
- Gay Couple Reportedly Thrown Out Of Pub For ‘Obscene’ Kiss (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gay couple ‘kicked out of London pub for kissing’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Hundreds attend kiss-in outside John Snow pub after venue closes its doors (guardian.co.uk)
- Outrage in London as Gay Couple are Ejected from Pub for Kiss: Supporters Plan Massive Kiss-In Tonight (towleroad.com)
- Mass ‘Kiss-In’ To Be Held At London Pub Tonight (lezgetreal.com)
- Witty and Powerful Way of Objecting to Prejudice”; A Kiss-in (redbeardedoctopus.wordpress.com)
- Hundreds Attend London Kiss-in ! (therainbowpost.com)
- Pub-kiss pair ‘should have left’ (bbc.co.uk)
Some years ago two men were kissing in a bar in old Barcelona. They were asked to leave by the landlord. Some years later the same happens this time in London.
Anyway, have you seen the new web series called GAYXAMPLE?
Or, have you heard this song called LIBERTAD (freedom)?:
As you have realized this is a weird post. I begin talking about the JOHN SNOW PUB and I end with this video. I hope you do not mind. Whoever you are I just hope you enjoyed the video. And remember, GAYXAMPLE, the new gay web series made in Barcelona: www.gayxample.net
This video tells you about next chapter of Gayxample ..:
I wouldn’t like to end this post with the feeling I do not care about what happened in London. Below I leave some links. I am also sorry for the fire at Shoreditch sauna. I do not know if now it is already open. I love the swimming-pool part. I had such a nice feeling there.
Greetings from Barcelona.
I just have read in queerty that there was a fire in the Chariots sauna in Shoreditch. With this post I just wat to show my support for the people in this sauna.
It is one of the biggest saunas in London (or the biggest?) and, one was inside this sauna it was clear you wer in London, not because it had a London fashion style (except the bar that was very cozy as British pubs are), but because the pool part reminded of the love of the British for old times from Rome, Turkey, … If London had not the British Museum I am almost sure that this sauna wouldn’t be like it is!
I hope they can repair the sauna. It is a very beautiful place. The pool part is amazing. it is a dream to have this in London! I imagine that the fire took place where the bar was.
For those who did not know the sauna just say that is was on the East side of London, near the Liverpool Station.
- Chariots of Fire…… (deathapproaches.wordpress.com)
- Dozens Flee Gay Sauna in London as Early Morning Fire Breaks Out (towleroad.com)
- God Sends Fire To London Sauna To Cleanse Steamy Perverts (queerty.com)